What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Nov 02 2015 06:51 AM
8 Replies

Hai, Guys...

BTW I'm MARY JOAN, I'm here to learn about food safety management particularly the new Vulnerability Assessment on new version of BRC Standard. I'm newbie so I'm trying to gather as many info as i can. So, if you have some knowledge about this, it would be awesome if you can impart some of these to me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

:welcome: Mary Joan

I'm sure that you find plenty of useful information on the forums.

For BRC Food Safety there are specific topics here.

Regards,

Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm particularly looking for Vulnerability test. Trying to learn on my one :)

Hi Mary Joan,

Then I would recommend taking a look at PAS 96:2014 Guide to protecting and defending food and drink from deliberate attack

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome to the IFSQN Mary Joan.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Welcome to the forum, Mary Joan! You'll find plenty of useful information from all of the awesome people on this forum. 

Thanks a lot Simon, I found interesting topic in here that could help me so much...thanks guys :)

But i'm still struggling on making the assessment...Gosh!!!! 

BTW, since we directly purchased from the ingredient manufacturer, should i still need to consider where did they get the ingredients they used for our ingredients? hahaha...im confused..

Thanks a lot Simon, I found interesting topic in here that could help me so much...thanks guys :)

But i'm still struggling on making the assessment...Gosh!!!! 

BTW, since we directly purchased from the ingredient manufacturer, should i still need to consider where did they get the ingredients they used for our ingredients? hahaha...im confused..

Since we are already discussing your query on another thread we'll leave this one to welcome and good wishes. :thumbup:

Hello and welcome

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction