What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier questionnaire recommendations

Started by , Nov 03 2015 10:25 AM
8 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for ideas to add to the current questionnaire I have for suppliers of food stuffs.

Not sure if this is the right sub-forum but I'd like to see some examples so I can compare it to the questionnaire I have so far which has covered the most generic points. 

So if anyone could post an examle it would be much appreciated 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging?
[Ad]

The questions would be very different depending on risk classification of supplier, what type of supplier do you have in mind Rouwenhorst?

Regards,

Simon

The type of suppliers vary therefore I want to get as much as possible into one combining questionnaire.

The only thing not included are vegetables/fruits but the suppliers are 80 percent if not more meat suppliers.

I've only got basic things like what quality system do you use, are wooden pallets allowed and if yes how do you ensure no wood in your product etc etc but I'm really looking for some examples so if anyone could show me that would be really helpful

Here is one example I found on the forum...maybe you could use this one as a base.

It may need some additional question to bring it up to date. 

if you ask nicely perhaps members will help you to fill in some of the gaps.

Regards,

Simon

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Hello Simon thanks for your contribution however I really mean a questionairre and what you posted seems to be a guide to have an internal audit b2b.

I took out the company name etc and the attached file is the  questionnaire I've got so far.

Does anyone have tips/things I overlooked regarding the attached file I posted? It's a tad out-dated aswell (as in no reivision, still practicle) 

Thanks in advance

Attached Files

No it is definitely a supplier assessment questionnaire, just a different type.

Here attached is another example.

Attached Files

1 Like4 Thanks

Thank you, the second one I believe fits best and has helped me with quite a few additions to my original ones :')

Thank you for the shared file ^ ^

Hi All,

The scope of the existing, well-known FS standards demonstrates the difficulty in offering any kind of general questionnaire for evaluation of "Food"  "Suppliers".

IMO Post 2 is invariably relevant.

Just as an example, in many seafood  supplier evaluation forms, safety of the ice-water supply is a critical accept/reject element. There is no mention of this in any of the previous examples.

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Emergency Supplier Approvals Supplier Questionaire Radiological Free statement from supplier