What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any requirements for production employees job descriptions?

Started by , Nov 09 2015 08:56 PM
1 Reply

Hello All,

Does anyone know what SQF's requirements are for production personnel job descriptions? I have a five page format that is very detailed but our operations manager doesn't like it because it's too long.

Thank you for your information in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Fumes in the Production Facility Frozen meals - cooling requirements
[Ad]

My recommendation would be to keep them as simple and to the point as possible. Several bullet points about each general type of job, examples being Shipping and Receiving, Batch Making, Sanitation Department Employees, etc.  

I would highly recommend, however, that everyone's Job Description include a bullet point that state that it's their responsibility to ensure that they will continually strive to do their part to endure that only safe, quality food that meets all applicable regulatory and industry standards and requirements is shipped out the facility doors. Food safety and quality is the responsibility of everyone at your facility, top to bottom of the totem pole.

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Fumes in the Production Facility Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Innovative and effective communication to inform employees about food safety Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line As per SQF are employees allowed to have neckless or anything hanging around their neck?