What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to this group

Started by , Nov 10 2015 10:25 PM
3 Replies

Hello fellow food safety folk.

I work in the Food Safety Group of a large US company.  I am responsible for foreign materials, and the reduction of physical hazards in our products.

It is great to have a resource to work being done by others, and for a forum to get additional perspective on risk and rule interpretation.

Look forward to Safety Texting    (SAFing?) with ya all.

Jeff

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population Food Safety Culture - Group Dynamics 3rd Party Sanitation Group - Indoor Hydroponics Rejoining the Group
[Ad]

:welcome: to the forums, Jeff. 

Marshall

Hi Jeff,

:welcome:

Regards,

Tony

Hi Jeff and a warm welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population Food Safety Culture - Group Dynamics 3rd Party Sanitation Group - Indoor Hydroponics Rejoining the Group Can we group flavored seltzers and carbonated RTD cocktails under the same HACCP Plan? If two products made from the same plant are blended together can I group them as a single ingredient on the label? On How to Group a Huge Catalog of Products (Bonus, allergens!) Introduction to group New Member to Group