What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS Checklist

Started by , Nov 11 2015 09:10 PM

Hi All,

Our company decided to start implementing IFS for our processing plant, in response to our German customer request. However we only had GMP and HACCP. 

Do anyone by any chance have internal audit or audit advice or checklist for this standard.

oh boy, how I wish we had gone SQF.

Manza

Hi Manza,

It's available free from the IFS website.

See the download "ifs6 Guidelines for auditors,2013". Although it may not be 100% up-to-date since a "new" ifs6 was apparently issued in 2014.

Strange system of documenting revision control. Although the offficial EC Reg. info. attached within the guidelines is quite impressive IMO.

https://www.ifs-cert...ndards/ifs-food

4 Replies

Hi All,

Our company decided to start implementing IFS for our processing plant, in response to our German customer request. However we only had GMP and HACCP. 

Do anyone by any chance have internal audit or audit advice or checklist for this standard.

Manza

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist (Lastest Version) HACCP Meeting checklist New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier
[Ad]

Hi All,

Manza

Hi Manza,

See the download "ifs6 Guidelines for auditors,2013". Although it may not be 100% up-to-date since a "new" ifs6 was apparently issued in 2014.

Strange system of documenting revision control. Although the offficial EC Reg. info. attached within the guidelines is quite impressive IMO.

1 Thank

Thank you Charles, I missed that download. 

Hi Manza,

Thank you for the link Charles, I agree the revisions seem strange, why don't they do what SQF would do, 6 then 6.1 then 6.2 for minor changes?

Kind regards,

Tony

Does anyone know if there is an updated checklist for IFS Food v6.1?

I saw that on IFS website it is still the checklist for v6

Thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist AIB Checklist (Lastest Version) HACCP Meeting checklist New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit Checklist Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8 GMP Plus - Feed Production Checklist FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist