What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Business continuity agreement with competitors

Started by , Nov 27 2015 12:41 PM
7 Replies

Hi All,

I was wondering can anyone share the business continuity agreement with other company in case of natural disaster etc. We would like to sign this with our competitors that ion case of emergency we will print materials to each other.
Has anyone done that?

Kind Regards,
Jurate
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations
[Ad]

I understand that this is not unusual. We've bailed out a competitor following a disaster, and we also have agreements in place to use some of our competitors as service suppliers following a disaster. We use our supplier approval process to do this and also have a set of commercial agreements in place. 

Can't say more, but I've seen the same beyond the food industry as well.

Would you be able to share the template with me?

I don't have access to the agreements. Not sure if they're even written down - they might be between the directors informally! 

Nevertheless, this should be part of your Business Continuity Plan. If you're developing one, you're probably ahead of most of the industry and possibly your competitors! You'll also want to ensure that you have remote back up of your computer systems so you can operate to your standards/QM and recipes etc. as well as access to the company financials (sales, purchasing) should anything happen.

can someone share the ISO 22301 copy 

Sorry Usman, we cannot share copyrighted standards on the forum.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

can someone share the ISO 22301 copy 

Also see -

https://www.ifsqn.co...em/#entry164845

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations Left Construction to Join the Family Business Using a one-off rented kitchen as business premises Requirements for setting up a Pickled Vegetables Home Business How well did your business react to the Covid-19 pandemic? Business Continuity Plan for a meat abattoir and cutting plant