What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Example training program and record for chemical control

Started by , Dec 10 2015 02:57 PM
1 Reply

Does anyone have an example of a training program/record for chemical training? not just for the sanitation department, but everyone who may have access or handles any chemicals on site?

Thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates
[Ad]

scampi, if you do some safety training on Right to Know/Hazard Communication, I would combine it with that training.  Knowing how to handle chemicals is a safety and a food safety issue, so I think that it goes together.  We talk about knowing what to look for on the label, what's in the SDS, how it is globally harmonized, and how to protect themselves when handling the chemicals.  We have very few hazardous chemicals here, but if you do, then you can include how to properly protect the food along with how workers should protect themselves.

I have a spread sheet for each training with a list of the employees, and put the date of the orientation training there along with their score on the written quiz.  I have a spreadsheet for the annual refresher training, organized by department, since the training profiles are different for each department.  But all training records should be kept in one place.

Here's a link to the Canadian Chemical Management Plan page.  http://www.chemicals...n/index-eng.php

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor