What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF - 2.5 verification schedule

Started by , Dec 11 2015 06:21 PM
3 Replies

Hello all!

I am a bit confused about the verification schedule. We do verify the monitoring records daily and the onsite verification part is performed as a part of the internal audit activity. Is that enough or do we have to do separate onsite for the verification schedule 2.5?

Also looking for a template for verification schedule or procedure for it.

Thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence
[Ad]

Hi,

I struggled with the verification schedule as well and finally came up with this one.

Regards,

Hi,

I struggled with the verification schedule as well and finally came up with this one.

Regards,

Imarsh16!

what did you came up with? I think there is an attachment missing!

That is what I am going to do eventually, that is roll the prerequisite program verification schedule and activities into the internal audit program.  For now, it is separate to keep the implementation simple - I've got major work to do on internal audit and don't have time to mess with right now.

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence PRP Verification Activities X-ray monitoring and verification Metal Detector Frequency and Verification