What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

No 'Profile Settings' in 'My settings'

Started by , Dec 13 2015 06:16 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone,

I follow the route 'Click on your name' -> 'My settings' in order to change my profile (according to help tips).

Could anyone explain to me why there is no 'Profile settings', 'Profile customization' and 'Signature' in the 'My settings' page?

If I use the route 'Click on your name' -> 'My profile' -> 'Edit my profile' I get to the same ''My settings' page.

Regards,

Constantine

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description What does off set temperature mean in autoclave settings Metal Detector Settings Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel)
[Ad]

Hi Constantine, you only get access to edit your profile when you reach 25 posts and are promoted to IFSQN Associate grade.  Alternatively you can purchase a membership package to get immediate access.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Ok, thanks.

Regards,

Constantine

ah that's why, another post was saying 10 posts to be able to edit profile. Ty Simon :)

I've just tried exactly the same thing ... thanks for info

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description What does off set temperature mean in autoclave settings Metal Detector Settings Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile? How to add a photo to my profile? Cannot Update Profile Information How to add a photo to your profile Variation in fatty acid profile of vegetable oil