What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Outsourcing Cleaning and Sanitation

Started by , Dec 23 2015 04:02 PM
1 Reply

I am looking to hire a service to clean our production room after hours.

I currently have one line and we tend to shut down almost 2 hours early to clean and sanitize because the crew I have is the crew I have to do that as well as run production. We need to come up with a more thorough cleaning procedure as well because when their day is over, at times things are left undone.

Any recommendations for services near Chicago, IL that can do this? 

I'm thinking once a week after hours for 2-4 hours they would come in and do the clean. Maybe once a month do warehouses and a more thorough job.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Outsourcing <-> Clients Outsourcing sanitation to cleaning company? Outsourcing 3rd Parties to Manage Regulatory Compliance Outsourcing the same food process to a third party What documentation is required for outsourcing cleaning services?
[Ad]

CandyAng

I don't know if you started with a quick google but I see SaniKing out of Chicago and a OSS from Bensenville.  Also I have worked with PSSI here in MN but they have outfits all over.

G

Similar Discussion Topics
Outsourcing <-> Clients Outsourcing sanitation to cleaning company? Outsourcing 3rd Parties to Manage Regulatory Compliance Outsourcing the same food process to a third party What documentation is required for outsourcing cleaning services? Outsourcing a Sanitation Crew Sanitation Crew vs. Outsourcing Outsourcing Pest Control? Advice on Outsourcing the Internal Audit Program Outsourcing vs Purchasing in the context of ISO 22000?