What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Packaging Audit Training

Started by , Jan 04 2016 11:35 AM
4 Replies

Hi all !!

I´m looking for a valued training in BRC Packaging audits.

I found a link, through the BRC Standards web page: IOM 3 Training Academy.  Find attached detailed information of this activity.

It looks pretty good, since it is recognized by the BRC. Nevertheless I would like to know if any of you have done this training??  Is it really worthless?

Many thanks for your reply!

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training?
[Ad]

This training course is for external auditors e.g. those that work for a certification body and audit your business against the BRC Packaging Standard...is this what you want?

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Thanks Simon for your reply.

I know that this is specially focused on auditor profile, but despite this  I think it would also be quite useful if I´m dealing the BRC packaging implementation in a company, isn´t it?

This training course is for external auditors e.g. those that work for a certification body and audit your business against the BRC Packaging Standard...is this what you want?

Regards,

Simon

Simon,

I would be thankful if you could tell me, if the Food Safety Management System Packages that IFSQN supplies are regarding the new requirements of BRC/IoP Issue 5

thank you 

Simon,

I would be thankful if you could tell me, if the Food Safety Management System Packages that IFSQN supplies are regarding the new requirements of BRC/IoP Issue 5

thank you 

Sorry for the late reply Polina, yes it is updated to Issue 5.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Shelf Life of Primary Packaging