What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Remaining up to date with emerging and historical threats

Started by , Jan 05 2016 04:37 PM
5 Replies

Hi,

As of BRC ver. 7 clauses 1.1.6 and 5.4.1 i.e. remaining up to date and informed of emerging and historical threats etc. It seems easy to complete this by receiving updates or googling but it is difficult to document how you do this and have a system/process in place as is the requirement.

Any tips?

Thanks P.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Remaining Modules Now Open for Public Comment, V. 8
[Ad]

Hi pauliew16,

At this point I would recommend you suscribing to the International web pages, which wil submit you automatically news about this topic. I mean: FDA, CFIA, FSANZ, EFSA....

It is a difficult point to deal it with!!

Good luck!!

1 Thank

Hi,

As of BRC ver. 7 clauses 1.1.6 and 5.4.1 i.e. remaining up to date and informed of emerging and historical threats etc. It seems easy to complete this by receiving updates or googling but it is difficult to document how you do this and have a system/process in place as is the requirement.

Any tips?

Thanks P.

Hi paulie,

The relative difficulty may depend on what you are talking about ?

One possible direct monitoring could be via yr specific Local Product Trade Organisation assuming such exists ?

Hi,

Any tips?

Thanks P.

Show subscription e-mails, subscription approval e-mails. I'm not sure but I don't think Auditors would be too gung-ho on seeing proof of subscription since this is the first year for VACCP but we'll know as more people have Audits I guess.

I have actually referenced membership on this forum as a resource.

1 Like

I have actually referenced membership on this forum as a resource.

You do like your job don't you pooled? :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Remaining Modules Now Open for Public Comment, V. 8