What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tom Carr - Senior Packaging Technologist, Fonterra

Started by , Jan 08 2016 01:38 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

I'm a Senior Packaging Technologists working at New Zealand's Dairy Giant, Fonterra's Research and Development Centre in Palmerston North, NZ.   I joined Fonterra in January 2015, and prior to that had spent 24 years working in R&D for Sealed Air Corporation based in Hamilton, New Zealand.

I've spent the last 7 years working in the packaging compliance space, and have now been on both the packaging supplier and Finished goods sides of the fence.

Looking forward to another great year.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]

Welcome to the IFSQN Tom and thanks for introducing yourself.

Please feel free to join the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Packaging manufacturing and tape. Is touching boxes and par cooked bacon allowed while scaling and packaging?