What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 certification in Flavor Manufacturing Company

Started by , Jan 09 2016 10:23 AM
5 Replies

Does any one has the knowledge in implementing FSSC 22000 in Food Flavor Manufacturing Concern???

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens
[Ad]

We may have...what do you need to know?

Hi,

I have knowledge of FSSC22000 certification for Flavour Manufacturing. I was instrumental , with my then Team, in obtaining FSSC22000 certification at first attempt for a Flavour house in the Netherlands . I am now in SA & set up the Food safety  system for FSA certification for a premix manufacturer.

What is it that you need to know?

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks of your offer to help Rajengovender.  The original poster has disappeared for now, hopefully he will be back soon to take up your kind offer.

Regards,

Simon

Thanks of your offer to help Rajengovender.  The original poster has disappeared for now, hopefully he will be back soon to take up your kind offer.

Regards,

Simon

Its almost a year late to post on this but Simon, you are funny!

I try my best bnue. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification?