What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Customer Focus for IFS PACsecure

Started by , Jan 11 2016 10:16 PM
6 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I had a question about Customer Focus.  We had our first audit for IFS PACsecure in December, we passed in the low 90's.  :clap:  

We got A's in the section of customer focus.  We are a small flexible packaging company and the president talks with most of the customers at least once a month and visits them quite often (president is also wearing the "salesman's" hat).  The auditor stated as much in the report and that should be good.  But, I feel that I should somehow state that in our standards that we communicate with customers regularly and that executives are involved with customer relations.  I just don't feel that this requires a full procedure to be written up, this is mostly the president talking with higher-ups at our customers plants.

What I am asking is would a statement to these facts added to our procedure binder cover this area of customer focus?  The auditor asked the president about customer focus, such as questionnaire and comments, he answered that he visits the customers and also talks to them regularly.  I just thought having this in writing would help then we could answer any question the auditor might have.

Hope this makes sense and I am not over thinking this topic.  Or should i just leave well enough alone and move on to the next procedure? :unsure:

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. 

Nita

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience
[Ad]

Hi Nita,

It seems that you have customer focus covered and I personally be looking for bigger fish to fry.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Document it.

We are also IFS Registered consultants.

It is one thing to say you do something, but better to document your program in writing.

Document it.

We are also IFS Registered consiltants.

It is one thing to say you do something, but better to document your program in writing.

If you are a consultant then I would think it important that you could spell 'consultant' or at least use spell checker!

Sorry I corrected the typo before I saw your post. :smile:

Sorry I corrected the typo before I saw your post. :smile:

Jai Dee as they say over here (kind-hearted).

Glad to see your spellchecker works boss!

Good DeeTee, we have yet to be audited and we also have the same type of customer interaction with our company president (we are a small company, about 40 people). Did you include the customer focus in the company statement portion of the document?

TY
DA

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Customer Request - Supply Standards Form