What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool

Started by , Jan 19 2016 10:21 AM
10 Replies

Hi all,

I am intrigued by the new, and free, online "Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool", recently published by SSAFE and PwC.

Link here: http://www.ssafe-foo...g/our-projects/

I am familiar with the excellent but arduous FDA free software (book a room for a month, lock the doors and order the coffee and donuts to get you through the VAST number of questions). On first review the new SSAFE tool looks like a sensible, lite version of this, pointed particularly at FRAUD vs Food Defence.

I'm keen to hear from anybody who has also reviewed it or, even better, anyone who has actually had a go with their teams.

Thanks indeed, have a great day.

Hazel 

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

hi hazel,

well spotted, item was promised, from memory in April 2015

This is what i saw on my screen when i started the download procedure -

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/content/57/4954057/html/wp-content/plugins/ssafe-projectdownload/ssafe-projectdownload.php on line

Good Luck

PS - Welcome to the forum !  :welcome:

HI Charles,

I was able to download the 2 files from SSAFE website. However, I cannot tell if the EXCEL spreadsheet is complete as the software had done some adjustment and discarded part of it.

However, a first look at it revealed that it could be quite time consuming and would requiring some brain power to decipher the spider diagrams.

Could be a challange.

Regards,

Yoga

1 Thank

I answered all the questions this morning and got charts. But when I tried to create the report (which I assume will decipher the charts into English), I got a VBA error and the report would not render.

Marshall

1 Thank

Sounds like it is still WIP. :notworking:

Hi all,

I am intrigued by the new, and free, online "Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool", recently published by SSAFE and PwC.

Link here: http://www.ssafe-foo...g/our-projects/

I am familiar with the excellent but arduous FDA free software (book a room for a month, lock the doors and order the coffee and donuts to get you through the VAST number of questions). On first review the new SSAFE tool looks like a sensible, lite version of this, pointed particularly at FRAUD vs Food Defence.

I'm keen to hear from anybody who has also reviewed it or, even better, anyone who has actually had a go with their teams.

Thanks indeed, have a great day.

Hazel 

Hi Hazel,

Any chance you could upload what you got since you seem to be the only fully successful applicant so far ?

(Assuming it tested virus-free of course. etc)

1 Thank

I answered all the questions this morning and got charts. But when I tried to create the report (which I assume will decipher the charts into English), I got a VBA error and the report would not render.

Marshall

I have tried it and got the same

Regards,

Tony

Marshall

I have just finished filling the Excel, and I got the same error about the report.

After that, I have finished using the web version. It works, but you only get some graphics similar to Excel version.

For those having issue with getting the report generated as pdf file, please click the debug button and paste the following code instead of the one highlighted. Hope it will solve the issue, and you will get a pdf report saved in your documents folder.

ActiveWorkbook.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
strPath & strFName, Quality:=xlQualityStandard, _
IncludeDocProperties:=True, IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=True

Regards,

M. Anwer Khattak

1 Like3 Thanks

Anwer Khattak's fix worked for me.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I've been using this tool for years and never could get the report to render.

For those having issue with getting the report generated as pdf file, please click the debug button and paste the following code instead of the one highlighted. Hope it will solve the issue, and you will get a pdf report saved in your documents folder.

ActiveWorkbook.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
strPath & strFName, Quality:=xlQualityStandard, _
IncludeDocProperties:=True, IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=True

Regards,

M. Anwer Khattak

This fix worked for me!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I've been using this tool for years and never could get the report to render.

Thanks so much!

S. Muncy

3 Thanks

Hello, 

I can't get a report for the Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool", SSAFE and PwC. How can I interprete the detailed spider webs without a report?

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Example of a risk assessment template Food safety culture plan