What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello Dear food safety experts !

Started by , Jan 26 2016 09:19 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

Actually I've been here for a long , but i didn't have the time to introduce myself ..

so i am a veterinarian that works in the field of food safety , specifically in airline catering .

Food safety is a wonderful field of study and work too , it is related to Human resources  chemistry , engineering and of course microbiology and many more.

I think that the science of microbiology is an enjoyable thing to know , perhaps the microbes not macrobes rule the world !!

I would like to thank every one who shares the knowledge here because knowledge is the most valuable thing in this world , i would like to thank you deeply for webinars and really you are doing great :)

Ahmad

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

Hello Ahmad, and a warm welcome to the IFSQN.  I agree food safety is a great vocation, never dull, always busy and the job is never done.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, it means a lot.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace?