What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC – Global Distribution of Audit Grades, NCs, etc

Started by , Jan 31 2016 04:11 PM
6 Replies

Hi All,

The document attached  (2012) is obviously not current but I don’t recall seeing it previously. I thought it contains  some quite interesting data / information in a pictorial format.

brc food safety,a global view.pdf   8.52MB   84 downloads

1 Like2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse FSSC v6.0 internal audit AIB audit scoring and audit checklist Distribution in Allergen Management What Audit Software are you using?
[Ad]

Thanks for the reading material Charles.

Regards,

Simon

hello, tnks, this last year they did:

Food_Safety_-_A_Global_View_2015

best regards,

Leila

hello, tnks, this last year they did:

Food_Safety_-_A_Global_View_2015

best regards,

Leila

Hi Leila,

Many Thanks yr Observation.

The 2012 list categorized initially by Geographical Regions. Followed by comparing factors such as countries/products/NCs.

This time (2015) the primary classification is via Product Categories with countries replacing products in the follow-up analysis.

I can understand the interest in a Product-driven evaluation but IMO an additional  Global summary of A-Grade data should have been added to enable a backwards comparison.

From a very quick look I think the A-Grade High / Medium / Low flyers are not so different to 2012. Continuous Improvement ??

Regardless it's an informative and fascinating study of Global Foods/FS-GMP. And visually impressive.

BRC,2015 - Food Safety - A Global View.pdf   7.29MB   58 downloads

Tnks,

well, I´m sure that 2016 stats will be a high % of Bs...or even fail. Internal audits along the year, AND  fundamental is doing several companies to fail

:(

Leila

I will be attending the BRC Americas conference in April. 

This info is a routine part of their presentations, so I'll be able to report the data for the first (part) year of Issue 7 data.

Marshall

Many thanks for the document, Leila and Charles! :)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse FSSC v6.0 internal audit AIB audit scoring and audit checklist Distribution in Allergen Management What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification