What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a job in research

Started by , Feb 06 2016 07:53 AM
5 Replies

hello..i am a graduate pharma fresher,i am looking up for a job in research field basically,is there any scope for me for that ,if so how should I prepare for that?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production?
[Ad]

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

Are you interested or passionate about some particular aspect of your study?

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Thank you sir,I am interested in pharmacological studies.And also I want to do higher studies in pharmacology as well.But for now I am looking for a job after my graduation. :helpplease:  

Thank you sir,I am interested in pharmacological studies.And also I want to do higher studies in pharmacology as well.But for now I am looking for a job after my graduation. :helpplease:  

Hi Priyanka,

I'm not a pharmacologist but maybe try Googling "India Jobs in Pharmacology" > 800,000 hits

1 Thank

thanks Charles sir ,I will surely do that.But i still want to know that is it better to start in research field after graduation,or I should wait for my higher studies? :helpplease:

thanks Charles sir ,I will surely do that.But i still want to know that is it better to start in research field after graduation,or I should wait for my higher studies? :helpplease:

IMEX, if you wait, it is likely that you will never start.

Unless, perhaps, you become instantly rich.

Similar Discussion Topics
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Research Topics related to food fraud in food manufacturing Kill Step Validation Research for RTE Cereal/Kasha Research Project in Food Hygiene