What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings from Dufur, Oregon USA. Newer member introduction

Started by , Feb 17 2016 03:33 PM
5 Replies

Greetings All,

Flour Mill Manager-SQF Advanced Practitioner checking in to say hello.

We're just going through the SQF level 2 certification process. I've found this forum to be super helpful and have passed the info onto the rest of the company.

We Mill mainly organic products with the Unifine milling process, very unique and high quality whole grain flours of many types.

I'm blessed to have a great Team to work with out here in wheat country.

Thanks for all your help!

Kind regards

Rob W.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Member of the Month - April 2024 Introduction Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member
[Ad]

Hi Rob!

Welcome to the forum.  Used to live in The Dalles, so I am familiar with the great wheat fields around Dufur and many other parts of Wasco county.  Good luck with your SQF level 2 certification.

Best,

Watanka

Greetings Rob, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Please make yourself at home and feel free to join the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

:welcome: to the forums Rob

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Rob!

Welcome to the forum.  Used to live in The Dalles, so I am familiar with the great wheat fields around Dufur and many other parts of Wasco county.  Good luck with your SQF level 2 certification.

Best,

Watanka

Hi All,

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I'm happy to report that we passed our SQF level 2 certification audit with a score of 98. We had 2 minor NC's that were facility related.

Everyone on the team is pleased with the outcome and we're all looking forward to the new opportunities this will present to our business.

I'd like to thank ifsqn.com and this forum for all your help. I admit that I searched and reviewed this important and substantial source of information many time over the last 6 to 9 months. I gleaned excellent guidance when I needed it the most.

Cheers!

Rob 

Hi Rob,

Many Congratulations, impressive score :thumbup:

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Member of the Month - April 2024 Introduction Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member Introduction Introduction New member Introduction New Member