What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Moisture Analyzer Recommendations

Started by , Feb 19 2016 04:45 PM
2 Replies

Can anyone recommend a unit (or brand) for rapid moisture content detection for snack foods? I've been looking at Ohaus and Adams--both seem to be pretty good for my current needs. 

Thanks! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Torbal Moisture Analyzers Relative moisture parameters in a warehouse for dried spice Calibration of Moisture Analyzer and Water Activity Meter Oil Mist and Particulate Analysis and Moisture Water activity testing or moisture content
[Ad]

Can anyone recommend a unit (or brand) for rapid moisture content detection for snack foods? I've been looking at Ohaus and Adams--both seem to be pretty good for my current needs. 

Thanks! 

Hi Afendrick,

Perten Instruments makes a lot of moisture analyzers. We had an NIR machine that measured protein and moisture for flour based products, and worked perfectly for many years.

QAGB

Hi,

I don't know where you are located. We have good experience with Mettler Toledo equiments over many years and biscuits now.

http://us.mt.com/us/...e-analyzer.html

Rgds

moskito

Similar Discussion Topics
Torbal Moisture Analyzers Relative moisture parameters in a warehouse for dried spice Calibration of Moisture Analyzer and Water Activity Meter Oil Mist and Particulate Analysis and Moisture Water activity testing or moisture content Moisture limit for bean and multigrain products Moisture content in spice pastes Final product weight bags - MAV & Moisture Allowance How to determine moisture in cacao? Can undried inks affect the moisture of film?