What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GlobalGap AF.14 Mass Balance

Started by , Feb 29 2016 03:43 PM
3 Replies

Hello all

Can anyone explained AF .14.1  English version 5.0 Mass Balance AF 14.1 sales records,  AF .2 quantities, and AF 14.3 conversion ratios.

Best regards,

Dennis

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
GlobalGAP- certification with or without QMS implementation GlobalGap Excel sheets GlobalGap Risk analysis EurepGAP Now GLOBALGAP
[Ad]

Hello all

Can anyone explained AF .14.1  English version 5.0 Mass Balance AF 14.1 sales records,  AF .2 quantities, and AF 14.3 conversion ratios.

Best regards,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I presume you are referring to document below which offers some clarification but i have no direct experience of the interpretations.

global gap 2016 - 160203_gg_ifa_cl_af_cb_cc_v5_0-1_protected_en.xls   368KB   68 downloads

Charles,

Yes this is the document in reference. New version coming in this year. I think it is asking for the balance of product produced that is certified verses non- certified product.

Best regards,

Dennis  

The aim of these clauses to be sure that there is no mixing between uncertified crops (if there) with certified crops. or certified crop with certified crop from other farms,  you can prove that with records and invoices 

for example

you harvested 1000 kg Orange " harvest record"

you sold 750 kg to Markets:" invoice"

the wastes is 250 kg " production record"

Similar Discussion Topics
GlobalGAP- certification with or without QMS implementation GlobalGap Excel sheets GlobalGap Risk analysis EurepGAP Now GLOBALGAP