What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP in PET preform manufacturing

Started by , Mar 01 2016 11:10 AM
2 Replies

Hello,

We are PET preform manufacturing company. We have implemented HACCP as part of FSSC 22000 system for manufacturing and would like to know if there are other preform manufacturers doing the same. It would be nice to share our experience and findings to better implement the system.

Thank you

Best Regards

Swazzer

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hello,

We are PET preform manufacturing company. We have implemented HACCP as part of FSSC 22000 system for manufacturing and would like to know if there are other preform manufacturers doing the same. It would be nice to share our experience and findings to better implement the system.

Thank you

Best Regards

Swazzer

Hi swazzer,

Nice to hear from Nepal,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Is there any particular aspect of the FSSC22000 Standard you were hoping to discuss ?

Thank you Charles,

I want to discuss the hazard identification and their rating w.r.t. PET preform manufacturing for beverage industry.

Best Regards

Swazzer

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?