What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduce ourselves!

Started by , Mar 03 2016 02:45 PM
1 Reply

Aliar Gestiona is a consulting firm in Argentina. We are committed food safety and we promote a "food safety culture" convinced that is the best way to follow the evolution of the market. We offer food safety consulting, auditing and training services to food processing companies and food service organizations. Our strength is in our practical, dynamic and personalized services that focus on assisting clients maintain compliance with current regulatory and global food safety standards. We provide hands-on assistance and guidance on food safety standards implementation. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself
[Ad]

Welcome to the IFSQN...we hope you can share some of your wisdom answering members queries.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce Myself Introduce myself Welcome! Introduce Yourself- gballard Introduce Myself Do we need to inform the auditing body if we introduce a new product to a BRC site?