What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample Bag Stand/Holder?

Started by , Mar 10 2016 07:42 PM
2 Replies

Hello, Folks!

In order to improve our aseptic sampling of patties, I've been looking for a stand or a rack to hold a large sample bag. We currently have a small sample bag with 3-4 patties, collected at intervals. One patty is removed from each small Whirlpack and placed into the large Whirlpack bag to ship to an external lab. With one lab tech performing this task, it's a bit tricky. The whole process would be much more simple (and make me less worried that we're making a mistake) if I could find a rack to hold the larger sample bag upright.

I know these exist, but I cannot find one to purchase! Any help?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity
[Ad]

Is this the kind of sample bag you are talking about Wowie?

sample bag.jpg   14.14KB   0 downloads

Is this the kind of sample bag you are talking about Wowie?

sample bag.jpg

Yes! We have them in two different sizes. The smaller ones are used to take aseptic samples from the production floor, then the bag is closed. Opening the bags, holding the larger bag for the comprehensive sample and transferring from one bag to the other is a task of skill for one person. Although they make it work, I want to lessen the possibility of human error during this process.

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests Sample Allergen Risk Assessments