What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone using Glo Germ Kits to refresh handwashing best practice?

Started by , Mar 15 2016 02:21 PM
2 Replies

As per the title, anyone using Glo Germ Kits to refresh hand-washing best practice?  Or other methods.  And how do you run your program?

Thanks,
Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Gloves Versus Handwashing Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Best Practice for Record Filing Handwashing 100ppm chlorine concentration Can we test the water used in our facility using water testing kits?
[Ad]

I got a kit years ago and found a 3M quick swab APC test was more of an impact on staff then the glow germ. Seeing potential actually growth from your hands stuck better into memory rather than the glowing under a black light.

1 Thank

Hello,

I have a similar kit with a bigger lamp in a small cabinet. So the the light can be seen easily. You can see it on http://www.produktka...ter/visirub.pdf (sorry just German, but inside there are pictures of the cabinet)

To my colleagues it was quite impressive. But you have to change regularly the way how to spread, otherwise it is getting boring.

I got also big smiles using a hand hygienic dance. Produced more for hospital care, but if you tell food is your patient, everything is o.k. The hospital of Geneve gave clearance to use their video for free

https://vigigerme.wo...ess.com/videos/ (you can download different formats of video).

Any other ideas how to get better training on hand washing?

Yours

Werner

Similar Discussion Topics
Gloves Versus Handwashing Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Best Practice for Record Filing Handwashing 100ppm chlorine concentration Can we test the water used in our facility using water testing kits? Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Do we need to have a sink in the lunch trailer or is the re-entry handwashing requirement sufficient? Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization Handwashing Sink Location