What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Process for making rolled fondant using modified starch

Started by , Mar 18 2016 09:03 AM
2 Replies

Hi

im new to this and not a food technologist. im looking for some help on a recipe and process to make rolled fondant / sugar paste using modified starch instead of gelatin on an industrial level. not sure which section to post under - if someone could point me to which section would be relevant would be great

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP
[Ad]

Sorry I don't have a recipe for you but we purchase our fondant and the ingredients are pretty basic and doesn't contain either corn starch or gelatin: LIQUID SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WATER.

Not sure if it would be the right texture you are looking for but maybe you can research with just these basic ingredients.

1 Thank

Sorry I don't have a recipe for you but we purchase our fondant and the ingredients are pretty basic and doesn't contain either corn starch or gelatin: LIQUID SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WATER.

Not sure if it would be the right texture you are looking for but maybe you can research with just these basic ingredients.

thanks EmmE, but looking specifically for a recipe with modified starch. all the big brands have it as part of their ingredient list. it is used instead of gelatin

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Looking for information on condensed milk process Microbial Validation your container, container closure, and headspace treatment process