What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cashew Nuts - risk assessment raw material required

Started by , Mar 19 2016 07:02 AM
1 Reply

Dear All,

I am preparing for BRC issue 7 audit and our plant is new. We process cashew kernels by shelling Raw Cashew Nut, procured from African countries. Can any one guide in completing risk assessment for Raw Cashew Nut at the time of receipt

Regards

Vibhor

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf Life of cashew Brie Is Fumigation of Tree nuts like Cashew required by Legislation? Best way to salt roasted cashew kernel Raw Cashew Nut Specification for Receiving Effect of moisture content on cashew nut kernels
[Ad]

Dear All,

I am preparing for BRC issue 7 audit and our plant is new. We process cashew kernels by shelling Raw Cashew Nut, procured from African countries. Can any one guide in completing risk assessment for Raw Cashew Nut at the time of receipt

Regards

Vibhor

Hi Vibhor,

I assume this relates to para 3.5.1.(1-2)

Have a look at this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...val/#entry98818

and the surrounding thread, especially Post 20 (and particularly the Excel asterisk).

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf Life of cashew Brie Is Fumigation of Tree nuts like Cashew required by Legislation? Best way to salt roasted cashew kernel Raw Cashew Nut Specification for Receiving Effect of moisture content on cashew nut kernels Limits for allergen swabs nuts (cashew), celery and milk Decrease the rancidity problem in frying or roasting cashew nut?