What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone help me to organize my HACCP Plan?

Started by , Mar 21 2016 12:18 PM
5 Replies

Hello,

During our desk audit the auditor said that we need to follow the HACCP guidance for our HACCP plan, he said the HACCP book dose not t look organized. please can anybody help me 

thank you 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?
[Ad]

Hello,

During our desk audit the auditor said that we need to follow the HACCP guidance for our HACCP plan, he said the HACCP book dose not t look organized. please can anybody help me 

thank you 

Hi maria,

i deduce from yr previous posts this is SQF-related.

Can you clarify which part of your HACCP Plan the auditor was unhappy with ?

I assume the criticism was related to section 2.4.3, any particular paragraph ?

Thank you Charles 

i got it , our HACCP plan was not following the codex guideline  , so i am working on it . 

Thank you Charles 

i got it , our HACCP plan was not following the codex guideline  , so i am working on it . 

Hi maria,

In other words, it did not conform to 2.4.3.1.i

In fact, a part of section 2.4.3 does not follow Codex Haccp (2009) either.

Correct , it did not conform to 2.4.3.1 

which part in section 2.4.3 dose not follow Codex Haccp ???? 

Thank you

Correct , it did not conform to 2.4.3.1 

which part in section 2.4.3 dose not follow Codex Haccp ???? 

Thank you

2.4.3.1.v

Codex does not use the terminology "control point"

But NACMCF does. :smile:

If they don't get you one way .........

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree