What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What physical and chemical parameters to test for water quality?

Started by , Mar 24 2016 11:29 PM
3 Replies

Hi all,

If I want to test the quality of  water, which items of physical and chemical parameters  do you suggest?

many thanks and happy Easter

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Microbiological Test Standard Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food?
[Ad]

Hi At-Gh:

In some countries I know there are standards for drinking water, and generally these are a legal requirement, specifically in my country we have one that includes physical, chemical and microbiological requirements, and according to the law - regardless of our control - we must request an external analysis .
Drinking water standards vary from country to country, the importance of this resource availability of course.
But I attached a guide to WHO to expand these concepts and certainly hope you find some guidance (its a free document in web)
Regards. 
Atte.
ST

Attached Files

1 Thank

Sorry, I put document in spanish. There is in english.

Atte.

ST

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hi all,

If I want to test the quality of  water, which items of physical and chemical parameters  do you suggest?

many thanks and happy Easter

Hi At-Gh,

I assume you mean drinking water.

This is apparently the specific Regulatory answer for Singapore -

http://www.pub.gov.s...ngWQReport.aspx

Note that a microbiological criterion exists. And also radiological.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Microbiological Test Standard Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Salary for Quality Control Supervisor