What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

April 2016 - Member of the Month

Started by , Apr 03 2016 07:28 PM
12 Replies

GMO may appear like a new member to many of you, but heck no GMO has been a member of the IFSQN for a very long time. In fact GMO joined in 2008 and is a Fellow Member with over 1,700 posts.

GMO always was an articulate, knowledgeable and forthright member and it's great to see her back on the discussion boards after a long (too long) hiatus.

Congratulations GMO and welcome back. 

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.    :beer:

Regards,

Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 April 2023 - Member of the Month April 2022 - Member of the Month April 2021 - Member of the Month No environmental monitoring samples taken since April...SQF audit due
[Ad]

Congratulations and welcome back, GMO.

Marshall

Congrats GMO !

Much appreciate all the thoughful inputs and attachments.  :k9:

Congrats, GMO! Your advice is always well-thought-out and valuable!  :wtg:

Congratulations and great to see you around.  Your posts have been quite helpful to me over the years.

Congratulations GMO!

Congratulations GMO :spoton:

Congrats GMO!!

Congratulations

Congrats, GMO!!

:happydance:

Congratulations!

Well done :)

Wow!  Thank you and sorry to all of you when inevitably I get a bit too forthright!  I try out my arguments here first before moving onto my MD :sleazy:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 April 2023 - Member of the Month April 2022 - Member of the Month April 2021 - Member of the Month No environmental monitoring samples taken since April...SQF audit due Will our unannounced audit in April be to SQF Ed 9? April 2020 - Member of the Month April 2019 – Member of the Month April 2018 - Member of the Month April 2017 - Member of the Month