What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Almost time to schedule our first SQF Audit - Where do I Begin?

Started by , Apr 12 2016 07:08 PM
3 Replies

In April of 2015 our company decided to go in the direction of SQF Level 2 with me as the practitioner. A year later and I am just now finishing up all of the requirements for modules 2 and 11. In the coming weeks I will be finished with all requirements outlined in those modules and will be ready for an audit.

To those who have gone through audits, can you tell me what I should expect? I know there is a desk audit first, followed by facility audit. Anyone have any good certification bodies they can recommend?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Look up DNV-GL for your certification body.

Hi, idealdreams;

can you tell me what I should expect?

You can help us help you even more by providing the following info...

What is your industry (all specifics)?

What is the scope of your audit?

What is your geographic location?

Regulatory bodies?

Management structure/culture?

I'm in the same boat...food packaging industry, AIB, will be Level 2 once done

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing