What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Self intro-Mungai

Started by , Apr 16 2016 12:58 AM
3 Replies

Honourable members,

I am a teacher by profession in the area of Design and technology and Food is one of the technologies. I am currently studying Food Technology and Nutrition because i hope to have a career change- from classroom to industry.

I am based in Australia, but have contacts in Kenya where I also hope to apply some these technology either in partnership, voluntary or employment,

My joining this forum is so that i can collaborate with the experts in my learning process.

i am currently undertaking an assignment in HACCP  after a few industry visit, (juice, canola,wheat, etc...)

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Intro intro Intro New Member Intro Intro
[Ad]

HI Mungai

Welcome to IFSQN. Personally have made similar change made this change many years ago and though difficult but rewarding. It is good that you are based in Australia so we can communicate more often and I will be able to help you out in learning process technologies.

I used to have many friends from Africa and intend to establish an office in South Africa to help the food industry in that part of the region

So keep in tough and  ask as many questions as you can during your learning process

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

Hello and welcome to the IFSQN Mungai, so you want to join the dark side eh?  Well it can be tough, but it certainly is never dull.

:welcome:

Best wishes and please feel free to join the discussions.

Regards,

Simon

karibu Mungai.

Food safety is the order of the day.We are doing quite well in Kenya.

Similar Discussion Topics
Intro intro Intro New Member Intro Intro Donald Malcolm - Intro New Member Intro - Shannon Intro-Sujit-India Intro Intro