What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

WQA V9 - Gap Audit against the new Supplier Excellence Program?

Started by , Apr 20 2016 07:32 PM
4 Replies

Who else is doing a GAP Audit against the new WQA Supplier Excellence Program ? What are your thoughts so far?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates
[Ad]
 Hi Angegenet

I am quite familiar with WQA version 8 but did not find WQA Version 9. even on Woolworths  own website.

Kind regards

Dr. Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

Its on the left hand side of the page under Supplier Excellence Program. I'm also very familiar with WQA version 8, just working through the new standard now, its very interesting reading.

http://www.wowlink.c...llence Program/

1 Thank

Hi,

We are now starting to compare V8 to supplier excellence standard but before we do I am wondering whether there is a guide that tells the differences? Are you aware of one?

No I don't believe there is a guide, the supplier excellence is in a better layout so you can check of each point, there are gap audit templates etc on the web side and useful information in the trade partner updates. The VACCP section is the biggest difference for me.

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program