What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Auditor Training Food Packaging

Started by , Apr 22 2016 03:18 PM
7 Replies

Hi

Could you please tell me what qualifications a person would need to check my internal audits. Also is there a course in the South east they could attend, or have someone train on site . We are are Food Packaging Issue 5

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

Hi Swanmaid,

Are you looking to train your staff to conduct internal audits?

I'm not sure what you mean by "check" your internal audits.

Regards,

Simon

Hi Swanmaid,

Are you looking to train your staff to conduct internal audits?

I'm not sure what you mean by "check" your internal audits.

Regards,

Simon

Yes sorry we are looking to train someone so that they can check my audits as this seems to be a new BRC requirement - we had an outside body do this last year . Someone has recommended a distance learning training course for internal audits (allsafe)

Yes sorry we are looking to train someone so that they can check my audits as this seems to be a new BRC requirement - we had an outside body do this last year . Someone has recommended a distance learning training course for internal audits (allsafe)

Hi SWANMAID. Not sure it is a requirement to have internal audits checked. Which clause are thinking requires this? The closest we come to this is reviewing audit findings at management review meetings.  

I agree with Andy there is no need to check audits as a standard.  Do you mean have someone independent audit your work?

If you need to train more auditors we have a course coming up in May

Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations

Regards,

Simon

I agree with Andy there is no need to check audits as a standard.  Do you mean have someone independent audit your work?

If you need to train more auditors we have a course coming up in May

Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations

Regards,

Simon

Hi I think the problem is I am auditing the internal audits and that the there is no impartiallty regarding the clauses  -  So someone needs to verify that I have covered all of the clauses inpartially - Does that have to be an external body or can a Manager who is not involved with Brc in any way or my audits - check my audits.?

Sorry to butt in but would completing the above course count as an internal auditor who is appropriately trained and competent?

We currnetly have no trained internal auditors so need to rectify this quickly.  Thanks for your help. 

Simon when you say "have someone independent audit my work", I am the only internal auditor - So do you mean someone has to audit my audits? ​

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Internal Audit Assesment FSSC Internal auditor competency Frequency of Internal Audits