What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

It's time for an introduction...

Started by , Apr 28 2016 01:23 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and enjoyed all the conversations, comments and answers to the questions, but I never posted anything myself. I think it is high time to introduce myself and become active...

This is an amazing site with a wealth of information from a most wonderful and caring community of food producers who are so ready to give, share and help each other out.... cheers to the founders of this network. 

I do quality control in a food manufacturing plant and at the same time I am finishing my degree in food science and technology. Food is my passion.... from formulating recipes, producing it, eating it and making sure that it's done in a safe way. I'm also into cooking shows [not watching them, actually demonstrating] and doing food safety consulting. I am a high school teacher in cooking and food science.

Looking forward to sharing and enjoying you all here.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Introduction First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time
[Ad]

A warm welcome Sussykraus, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Hopefully now you've broken the ice you'll join in with some of the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Introduction First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Introduction Introduction Introduction Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Introduction