What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Service Level agreements

Started by , May 04 2016 10:28 AM
1 Reply
I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction of what is needed in a service level agreement to satisfy 3.8.2 in the Packaging Standard. If anyone has a blank copy they could let me have so I could see the content that would be even better!!!!!

Many thanks in anticipation.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Air Handling Units service provider Documentation BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification 3.5.3.1 Risk based approval and monitoring of service supplier Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list
[Ad]
Don't know if this is what you need but check

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Air Handling Units service provider Documentation BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification 3.5.3.1 Risk based approval and monitoring of service supplier Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list SAQ for Contract Service Suppliers Regulatory Compliance Database Third Party Service Laundry service for BRCGS Approved Supplier Program and Non-Contract and Contract Service Providers Does anyone have a matrix for risk assessment of service providers?