What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Self-Assessment Audit

Started by , May 06 2016 09:06 AM
1 Reply

Hello there,

Can anyone tell me the preliminary self-assessment audit against new standard shall be carry out internally or externally?

If internally, what are the criteria for person(s) to assess? Because in my company, all HOD have same training which are BRC Awareness, BRC Internal Auditing, and HACCP Foundation as preparation for BRC (previously for Issue 4).

And if external party, is it allowable to use the same auditor for preliminary audit with the real BRC Audit.

As i read in the Standard, the self-assessment tools is downloadable at brcglobalstandard website, however i did not find the tools.

Can anyone give me a link or perhaps the tools for the self-assessment?

Your feedback and support will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit?
[Ad]

Hi Hazira,

Do you mean food or food packaging ?

If the former, googling "brc self-assessment tool" seems to be the first link ?

If the latter google "brc packaging self-assessment tool" >  first link again > bottom of page ?

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates