What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan in Dietary supplements

Started by , May 19 2016 06:01 PM
4 Replies

people with experience in dietary supplements lets share information about our HACCP plan and our CCPS 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?
[Ad]

Kindly share your process flow

1 Like

Hi Sarah - I too am in dietary supplements - but ingredients. We do not manufacture finished dietary supplements. I'd love to brainstorm regulatory ideas with you as I'm still learning 21 CFR 111 :)

1 Thank

don't hesitate if you have any questions

Here is the specific language from 117 that exempts supplement companies:

21 CFR Part 117, Subpart A Exemptions, section (e):

(e) Subparts C and G do not apply to any facility with regard to the manufacturing, processing, packaging, or holding of a dietary supplement that is in compliance with the requirements of part 111 of this chapter (Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements) and section 761 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (Serious Adverse Event Reporting for Dietary Supplements).

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken?