What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hazard analysis for new semi finished dog food

Started by , May 21 2016 05:28 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

We are actually launching into a new semi finished dog food for the first time. This product is dry (moisture content <12%).

The main ingredients are vegetable (maize , soy) proteins and animal (fish, meat , poultry) proteins and vitamins and minerals.

My company is certified ISO 22000.

The processes involved shall be grinding, mixing and bagging. No heat treatment involved. We shall measure the Aw , moisture, salmonella and TVC.

Can anyone guide me on how to carry out an appropriate hazards analysis.

Rgds,

Rudra

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP?
[Ad]

Hi Rudra,

Hazards will depend on the specification of the raw materials and potential ones from your process such as metal from grinding.

I suggest you start by posting your process flow diagram.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Hazard Analysis and identification of raw material and ingredients Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Hazard Analysis of raw material ingredients Unforeseen Hazard of a Power Outage