What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan for wheat flour mill

Started by , May 22 2016 01:23 AM
5 Replies

Plz help me to develop haccp plan in wheat flour mill.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

Hello Junaid,

What do you exactly need?

In terms of CCP - as a wheat flour mill consumer I'd propose:

- foreign object sieving. Critical limits - either stated by the local law and/or the customer (whoever the strictest) or it's the smallest mesh size you can work with without building up of the flour;

- pesticide/herbicide control. Critical limits - stated by the local law and/or the customer (whoever the strictest);

- mycotoxin control. Critical limits - stated by the local law and/or the customer (whoever the strictest);

- micro control, particularly mould, Bacillus cereus and Staphylococcus aureus as these can produce thermo-stable toxin and this can be a concern for flour consumer with rework in their technology.

Regards,

Constantine

1 Like1 Thank

I need fssc data for flour mill, wheat processing.

I need fssc data for flour mill, wheat processing.

Hi Junaid kahlon,

Can try this thread -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ints-in-a-mill/

The above is probably all for traditional haccp plans. I don't recall any specific fssc treatments for wheat here. CCPs maybe the same.

1 Thank

Was there a question ?

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'