What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Internal Audit Procedure

Started by , May 23 2016 10:34 AM
3 Replies

Hi,

Anyone have a Food Safety Internal Audit Procedure?

Kindly send me the word/PDF file. plz

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

hope this helps

Attached Files

3 Thanks

Hi,

Anyone have a Food Safety Internal Audit Procedure?

Kindly send me the word/PDF file. plz

Hi Rasheed,

FYI The IFSQN are offering Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations on Friday 27th May 2016, the training will last 4 hours and includes about 30 documents including an internal audit procedure plus several examples of internal audits and an internal audit exercise.

Kind regards,

Tony

hope this helps

Hi Sheilag,

Many thanks for the document provided.

The content is generally  impressive IMO but I found it a little confusing terminology-wise. I enclose a few Notes to hopefully clarify the chronology for other readers. Please correct me if my understanding is in error.

( 1) Internal Audit Program 1.0, Pg2 = Audit Program (defined Pg 1) spread over the Year.  

(2) Internal Audit (audits) Planning 2.0, Pg3 = Audit Plan (defined Pg 1)  and refers to the various (Internal) audits to be carried out during the year (see Table Pg 9).

(3) Sections 1-5 cover the Overall (Internal) Audit Program (see table Pg 9) spread over the Year, not the Validation aspect.

(4) Validation of the Audit Program, 6.0, seems to be via a further (annual) review audit, details unspecified. This looks like the audit whose “readiness” is referred to in the (July) audit schedule detailed on Pg 11 (= haccp program) and with results in the Example Report, Pg 41.

(5) The Checklist (Pgs 13-39) is the basis for (2), and presumably (4). It  is a re-statement of the ISO22000 Standard.

(6) There is no specific evidence of a risk-based design but mentioned on Pgs 2, 4

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces