What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Storage time of cleaned equipment before repeat cleaning is required?

Started by , Jun 02 2016 06:21 PM
1 Reply

Can anyone tell me, according to the USDA FSIS, how long I can store clean and sanitized equipment before it must be re-cleaned and re-sanitized?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products
[Ad]

My guess would be storage conditions.  Keep it from getting filthy while stored and sanitize when it is pulled back into production.

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?