What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a sample supplier audit questionnaire

Started by , Jun 04 2016 03:06 PM
1 Reply

dear all,

For BRC audit we have to do suppler audit.If supplier is from another country, is it necessary to send supplier questionare. i have to audit supplier of non phosphate additive. can any one send a sample supplier audit questionare which i can send to them.

thanks and regards

rani sr

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements AIB audit scoring and audit checklist Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit
[Ad]

dear all,

For BRC audit we have to do suppler audit.If supplier is from another country, is it necessary to send supplier questionare. i have to audit supplier of non phosphate additive. can any one send a sample supplier audit questionare which i can send to them.

thanks and regards

rani sr

I assume the item is low risk.

Assuming you don't buy direct, give the Questionnaire to the local Distributor ?.

i think there is a sample BRC Questionnaire on this forum (somewhere).

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements AIB audit scoring and audit checklist Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format