What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Project Title for Masters

Started by , Jun 29 2016 07:13 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

I am actually doing my masters in TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT at university of Mauritius. I am presently working in a feed producing company. I need a project title related to TQM for my masters.

I wish to work on cost of quality but I am a bit hesitating. Can anyone help me to find something please?

Thanks,

Rudra

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? Food Safety Culture - Project Brief Corporate Project SQF rewrite Microbiological limits for cold brew tea project
[Ad]

I think you can work on "Maintenance and effectiveness of QMS after the first certification" . you can consider a number of certified companies for ur study and u can also include the management commitment, degree of employee's engagement, the adequacy of their objective in transforming the company - - -     

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? Food Safety Culture - Project Brief Corporate Project SQF rewrite Microbiological limits for cold brew tea project Project on food safety and quality Looking for input on a food safety micro project on almond milks, oat milk and different flavored creamers using plant based ingredients ISO 22000 & 9001 Certifying bodies for a project in Nigeria Last day of an SQF Project and this happens... BEWARE SQF Project - Norfolk, VA area