What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

July 2016 - Member of the Month

Started by , Jul 02 2016 09:57 AM
5 Replies

My how the year's fly by...

A member can only win the MOTM award once a year and so it's time to honor and give thanks to our loyal, long serving and very helpful member Charles C for achieving a well deserved Member of the Month award for July 2016.

This year Charles surpassed another milestone of 10,000 posts...wow! I know sometimes it can be quite frustrating answering the same questions day after day, but Charles never fails.

Well done Charles this award is much deserved.

Thanks from all of the IFSQN members for your consistent hard work..

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.    :beer:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
July 2023 - Member of the Month July 2022 - Member of the Month Updates on recall procedures (ver 10, July 2021) from USFDA? July 2021 - Member of the Month July 2020 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congrats, Charles C!  You've been a big help to me since I joined the forum.

Hi Simon,

Many thanks for the award !

The vast majority of my posts are assists rather than starters so I must acknowledge my appreciation (and much further learning) to the legion of amazing posters who made this award possible.

Thanks everybody ! :thumbup:

Congrats, Charles! :spoton:

Congratulation Charles-C....your posts are really informative and helpful....

redfox

Congrats!! Well done!

Similar Discussion Topics
July 2023 - Member of the Month July 2022 - Member of the Month Updates on recall procedures (ver 10, July 2021) from USFDA? July 2021 - Member of the Month July 2020 - Member of the Month GFSI New Auditor Knowledge Exam, Required from July 2019 July Food Safety News July 2019 - Member of the Month July 2018 - Member of the Month July 2017 - Member of the Month