What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any independent food safety consultants out there?

Started by , Jul 03 2016 08:02 PM
7 Replies

Any independent food safety consultants out there? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]

Yes but I'm in Ireland.

Im here also, in Norway though

Checking in, yes.

It doesn't really matter which part of the world were in as the safety standards are pretty much similar all over.

It would be a good idea to have a separate area for consultants as our questions change according to the type of facility we are working with. Any suggestions?

I am available, if you want you could write me.

It doesn't really matter which part of the world were in as the safety standards are pretty much similar all over.

It would be a good idea to have a separate area for consultants as our questions change according to the type of facility we are working with. Any suggestions?

Hi Sussy,

From a Regulatory POV, for some aspects yes, for others no. IMO.

I would agree with Charles. 

The bulk of our experience is with companies in the US.

When we switched some gears a while back and entered the markets of CentroAmerica it was a real head turner especially when the most basic food safety common sense things made no sense whatsoever in some areas and made perfect sense in others.

In general I could help someone out in Fiji but it would take a while to understand their world of food safety.

The world is an interesting place indeed.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces