What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Systems used for QHS&E

Started by , Jul 05 2016 06:15 AM
2 Replies
Hi
Charged with investigating into a new system for a multi site medium size business.

Just wanting to know if anyone can recommend a good system to house ideally do the following: house all relevant documentation including policies, procedures, SOP, risk assessments, internal audits, supplier documentation, reporting non conformances/incidents,training recorda etc.

Needs to be easy to use for the end user and withstand the scurnity of multiple audits and is cost effective for medium size business and well supported.

Ideally want recommendations from those using the nominated system

Thanks in advance
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Systems for producing occasional food contact packaging Auto archiving systems and quality assurance documents Is it possible to use elements and information from other systems in my FSSC 22000 system?
[Ad]

Are you looking for software?

Not requiring food safety?

Thanks for your reply yes I am looking for software.

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Systems for producing occasional food contact packaging Auto archiving systems and quality assurance documents Is it possible to use elements and information from other systems in my FSSC 22000 system? Direct vs. Indirect Heat for Drying Systems Radiation Safety Compliance for X-ray Inspection Systems Radiation Safety Compliance for X-ray Inspection Systems Radiation Safety Compliance for X-ray Inspection Systems Scoring systems for internal audits