What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can CFIA carry out inspections outside of normal workshifts?

Started by , Jul 05 2016 04:58 PM
2 Replies

Ok, so this is out there a bit, but I cannot find an answer on my own. Does anyone know if CFIA is able to carry out "inspection tasks" outside of the normal workshift agreement?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team CFIA vs FDA Guides US equivalent forms to CFIA SQF Ed. 9 Internal Audits and Inspections SOP Example
[Ad]

Yes they can do inspection tasks whenever they want.  Especially if the item they are doing verification on activities that happen outside of the agreement time - like sanitation perhaps.  

Thanks Sadima, so if the workshare agreement is for 3 days/week, they can still legally inspect on one of the other days?  The reason i am asking, is if major repairs are occurring on a non production day, and there are contaminants, but of course the sanitation will occur before production resumes, it's not indicative of what actually is occurring.......

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team CFIA vs FDA Guides US equivalent forms to CFIA SQF Ed. 9 Internal Audits and Inspections SOP Example Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits? Requesting help with CFIA SFCR regulation Portable Stainless Steel Mirror on Handles for Sanitation Inspections Shipping and Receiving Inspections