What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk-based Audit Scheduling

Started by , Jul 19 2016 04:05 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone!

How do you schedule your internal audits? Do you use a risk matrix in determining your audit frequencies?

Hope you could share yours as my food safety team leader wants to revise our internal audit program by Aug 2016.

Thanks!

Lena

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Monthly for all formal internal audits; i.e. QA/QC, HACCP, GMP, GLP, glass/rigid plastic, records, security, safety

Weekly pest control and facility inspections

Daily walk-abouts, informal education, informal inspections, teachable moments, verbal instructions, photo opportunities, 5S improvements, department manager hand-holding

As needed for all of the above or when non-conformances are discovered

Hi Lena,

Yr FS standard is not given but for BRC some example sheets for, i think, BRC6, were generously posted here by trubertq some time ago. Suggest to search a little.

Can you please post  samples of the BRC 6 example sheets.

Much appreciated

Hi Lena,

Yr FS standard is not given but for BRC some example sheets for, i think, BRC6, were generously posted here by trubertq some time ago. Suggest to search a little.

Hi Charles,

Our organization is FSSC certified. No requirement on risk assessment for audit scheduling though, but our audit team is looking into having one.

Will try to search for BRC6. Thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments Allergen Risk Assessment